The Greek National Tourist Organization is responsible for producing and dispersing tourist information about Greece and has a network of offices throughout the world.

For tourist information before you travel to Greece you may contact one of the offices in your country.


I f you have a complaint you should first take it up with the management of the establishment concerned. If you get no satisfaction, then you can approach the Tourist Police (tel. 171) whose officers are specifically trained to deal with visitors who have problems. Officers will speak English.